Sunday, April 4, 2010

It has been a rough month last time I blogged Will was home,He did so well at home for 3 weeks then one night he had a 104 fever low sats high heart rate.I callded B our NP and she suggested I call 911.Will was in the PCTICU for ` 1 week then discharged April 1st.The sameday we went home he had a 103 temp up all night w/fever high heart rate lips pale blue.I waited till the am to call B we headed to the clinic where he turned purple and gasping for air He was immediatly admitted.
His cultures came back positive for infection in the blood possible endocarditis infection in the heart.Will is going in the OR tonight to get a broviac line.Tomorow the cardiologist will be in to decide what the next step is.
I decorated his room w/easter stuff and took lots if pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment